Become a Solvery mentor
Mentoring is one of the most convenient and effective ways to share knowledge, a cool way to help other people interested in improving their skills, and also a way to grow yourself because the process of sharing knowledge is nothing less than grow!
You can become a mentor if:
- you are a professional in IT or Digital
- you have experience in the IT or Digital of from 3 years
- you are ready to share hard skills
- you are a Senior or strong Middle developer/specialist
- you have a PayPal account for payments
- you have been a teacher or are you ready to learn how to teach
- you should send your profile and after should be interviewed by our team
Мы сейчас перестраиваем систему онбординга менторов на сервис, в связи с чем временно приостановили обработку новых заявок. Вы можете оставить заявку сейчас, а мы обязательно ответим вам, когда процесс возобновится.
How does mentoring work?
A flexible schedule
You choose time for lessons that is more convenient for you
You will have just those students with who want to improve their skills
An hourly rate - you can exchange your skills and experience on money
Mentoring is a process during which you improve yourself
Support from the Solvery team
We help to make a lesson plan and to help you solve any problem that may occur
Number of students
You choose the number of students based on your schedule by yourself